The information about you that we may retain
- your surname
- contact information together with your email address
- demographic statistics such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other customer information appropriate to you such as surveys and/or offers
We make an effort to ensure that all data is:
- Lawfully processed, in agreement with your rights
- Securely held at our location
- Correct at all times
- Appropriate and comprehensive without being disproportionate
- Administered for limited purposes
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Not transferred to non-EEA countries without prior notification.
HOW DO WE USE THIS DATA?
Any personal facts will only be kept for as long as necessary, and the data will then be archived or destroyed unless we need to retain it for legal or regulatory necessities or to safeguard the company’s wellbeing.
We require this information to deliver you a superior service, and specifically for the following reasons
- In-house record keeping.
- To expand our products and services.
- For promotional materials about brand new products, special offers or other information that we believe you may find interesting generally
- Occasionally, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail and use the information to tailor our website according to your interests.
- We will never sell, trade, or loan your individual information to any other party.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you.